- Let’s Git Commit(ted) to </Dev> Resources: Getting Started with the VMware Horizon REST APIs and VMware PowerCLIby Justin Sheets on February 5, 2022 at 7:09 pm
Welcome to Day 5 of Let’s Git Commit(ted) to Resources! Our theme of introducing developer resources for VMware Workspace ONE and VMware Horizon continues with today’s discussion of leveraging the VMware Horizon REST APIs and VMware PowerCLI. Unlike previous discussions, VMware Horizon has two options for programmatic control and automation: VMware PowerCLI and VMware Horizon REST APIs.
- Let’s Git Commit(ted) to </Dev> Resources: Getting Started with the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence APIsby Justin Sheets on February 4, 2022 at 6:53 pm
Welcome to Day 4 of Let’s Git Commit(ted) to Resources! Today’s topic will cover how to get started with the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence APIs to flexibly query data from your environment. Workspace ONE Intelligence is all about gathering useful data into a single service to help you make informed decisions and to simplify the end-user experience without compromising security.
- Onboarding Developer Macs with Freestyle Orchestrator - Feature Walk-throughby Andreano Lanusse on February 4, 2022 at 5:41 pm
In this feature walkthrough video, learn what you can do with FreeStyle Orchestrator to onboard developer Macs. Using Freestyle, administrators can provision the enterprise standard toolset and frameworks required by the developers, as use conditions to ensure they are deploying the correct version of frameworks for the CPU architecture and performing configurations in the right order. To learn more visit http://via.vmware.com/freestyle.
- Weekly Digest for End User Computingby Josue Fontanez on February 4, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Do you ever get tired of searching for relevant content that is spread out all over the place? Have you ever thought, "Why isn't everything I need in one place somewhere?" Now it is. This weekly blog posts a curated list of technical articles from far and wide, including technical articles, knowledge base topics, virtual events, webinars, and more. Some are hard to find because they don’t have a good notification system. But Josue seeks them out and presents them here every week.
- Ensure App Performance for Remote Employeesby Graeme Gordon on February 4, 2022 at 10:37 am
With a distributed workforce, users need to access key applications from many different locations. This introduces challenges with trying to ensure the performance of applications to remote users even when the network conditions might not be ideal. VMware SD-WAN and VMware Horizon can both be used to provide reliable and performant access to applications for remote users.