- Providing Disaster Recovery for VMware Horizonby Graeme Gordon on April 19, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Understand, plan, and design Horizon environments that provide resiliency and disaster recovery capabilities to protect against site or location outages. Review strategy, deployment options, presenting resources to users, data and application replication, and failover considerations.
- Horizon on Google Cloud VMware Engine Configurationby Chris Halstead on April 16, 2021 at 2:54 pm
Get an overview of the deployment and configuration tasks for Horizon on Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE)
- Weekly Digest for End User Computingby Josue Fontanez on April 16, 2021 at 11:00 am
Do you ever get tired of searching for relevant content that is spread out all over the place? Have you ever thought, "Why isn't everything I need in one place somewhere?" Now it is. This weekly blog posts a curated list of technical articles from far and wide, including technical articles, knowledge base topics, virtual events, webinars, and more. Some are hard to find because they don’t have a good notification system. But Josue seeks them out and presents them here every week.
- New & Updated RA Topics: Horizon on VMware Cloud on AWS and Horizon on Google Cloud VMware Engineby Cindy Carroll on April 15, 2021 at 7:10 pm
We just added two new chapters to the RA and updated two more! These new and updated chapters are part of the overarching Workspace ONE & Horizon Reference Architecture, the framework that examines the architecture, design considerations, and deployment of Workspace ONE and Horizon.
- Horizon on Google Cloud VMware Engine Architectureby Chris Halstead on April 15, 2021 at 6:40 pm
Learn how to architect and deploy Horizon on Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) and deliver a seamless and integrated hybrid cloud for virtual desktops and applications.