Stay up to date…
VMware End-User Computing Blog Bringing you the latest VMware EUC news, trends and product innovations.
- An update on VMware Horizon 32-bit supportby Kristina De Nike on March 2, 2021 at 1:59 pm
As endpoint manufacturers and OS vendors drop support for 32-bit architectures, we are updating our support matrices for Horizon 7 and Horizon 8. Horizon Agent We will drop support for Windows 32-bit in our upcoming Horizon 8 agent release. Customers can continue to use Horizon 7 for […]
- Horizon Apps Standard Subscription: The lowest-cost path to Windows Virtual Desktop + VMware Horizonby Gabe Knuth on February 25, 2021 at 2:06 pm
Recently, we announced new subscription licensing and packaging options for VMware Horizon. Broadly speaking, we believe our approach to transitioning to a more flexible subscription licensing model will help more customers leverage the VMware Horizon platform, and do so in a way that […]
- Learn about Login Risk Score, the newest metric in Workspace ONE Intelligence Risk Analyticsby Hayden Davis on February 24, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Last year, we introduced Risk Analytics in Workspace ONE Intelligence. Risk Analytics leverages machine learning models to calculate user and device risk scores based on user activity and device context. We’ve recently added CVE-based indicators, and now we are introducing Login Risk […]
- We’re looking for the next group of VMware EUC vExperts. Apply today!by Brian Madden on February 19, 2021 at 2:00 pm
I’m excited to share that the VMware vExpert 2021 EUC subprogram application process is open as of today, with a deadline of March 5th. We will announce the folks who are accepted by the end of March. In this post, I’ll provide a bit of background and color around the program, especially […]
- How HR thinks about the relationship between employees and the company when everyone is remoteby Brian Madden on February 17, 2021 at 2:01 pm
This is Part 3 of my ongoing series of what I learned about how HR folks think about EUC, based on conversations I had with over 50 HR professionals over the course of 2020. So far in this series, I’ve focused on basic topics, such as how organizations measure and maintain productivity in […]
- Looking Back at the 2020 Announcements We Should Revisitby EUC Editorial Team on February 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm
When we look back at 2020, it’s easy to recognize the big milestones in such an unusual year: the tremendous usage of Horizon in the cloud, the first ever completely virtual VMworld and most importantly, all of the hard work people put in transitioning to remote work to keep people safe! With so […]
- Workspace ONE Campus Beta Now Available: Get Ready for the Return to Officeby Nick Brouillette on February 11, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Today, we’re proud to announce the beta launch of VMware Workspace ONE Campus. Workspace ONE Campus builds upon the digital badging and health attestation experiences of Intelligent Hub, beginning with a hoteling/hot desk solution that allows organizations to progressively reopen while supporting […]
- New Horizon SaaS Offerings Reduce Cost with Flexible Deployment and Managementby Sachin Sharma on February 10, 2021 at 1:48 pm
VMware’s Horizon Universal Subscription provides a great way for Horizon VDI and published apps customers to gain access to the innovative cloud management services hosted in the Horizon Control Plane. These services are designed to help customers simplify management and reduce operational costs […]
- How HR thinks about employee well-being when everyone is working from homeby Brian Madden on February 9, 2021 at 2:10 pm
One of the cool things about 2020 was that I got to broaden my horizons and meet with a bunch of HR professionals over the course of the year to learn about how they view the world of EUC. This was cool for me since I’m a technologist, so thinking about EUC and working from … Continued The post […]
- FIDO2 Support and Login Risk Score are now available in VMware Workspace ONE Accessby Max Escaler on February 8, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Today, we are excited to announce the availability of two important new features in VMware Workspace ONE Access: Support for FIDO2 passwordless authentication and Login Risk Score. We first announced these features just a few short months ago at VMworld 2020, and they join our recently released […]
Adam Matthews Unified Endpoint Management // Technology
- How to correctly encode special characters for PHP cURL using Postmanby adam on January 19, 2021 at 3:12 pm
How to properly and correctly encode special characters for cURL requests for PHP using Postman.
- vfuse: How to solve “Error: VMware Fusion.app is not running”by adam on September 8, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Struggling with "Error: VMware Fusion.app is not running" in vfuse? You may have tech preview of Fusion installed or the Application path isnt being found. Heres how to fix it!
- Set all Horizon Client’s to Auto-Connect, or not without user involvementby adam on April 18, 2020 at 5:44 pm
How can we set all existing Horizon clients to not automatically connect to a desktop pool? In this article we cover how to achieve this using ADSI Edit and PowerShell. ** DISCLAIMER ** - This is not intended for use on a production platform
- Intel NUC from 32 to 64GB RAM!by adam on March 11, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Bringing a NUC7I7DNHE from 32GB to 64GB RAM!
- macOS Custom Enrolment with Workspace ONE, Okta and moreby adam on December 6, 2019 at 11:46 pm
WWDC 2019 brought with it a whole host of new enterprise features for Apple’s OS’s, including macOS 10.15 Catalina. One of the most importnat in my opinion is called ‘Enrolment Customisation’. This is essentially a page during the DEP process where an MDM can present any web content. In our case, this was a perfect place to put a SAML authentication page.
Arsen Bandurian: Technical Blog Digital Workspace, End User Computing, Enterprise Mobility, AutoID, WLANs, OSes and other technical stuff I happen to work with
- App version management in Android Enterprise – Managed Play Closed Tracks and their nuancesby apcsb on March 1, 2021 at 7:30 am
If you think my titles are wordy, check the official title of good old Robinson Crusoe! Anyway, today we will look at two important things: Using Managed Google Play feature called Closed Tracks to control app versions and update cycles in two scenarios: Multiple “deployment rings” for different device groups Developer having customers with different... Continue Reading →
- Enroll a Fully Managed non-GMS Android device using ADBby apcsb on January 26, 2021 at 7:30 am
When dealing with non-GMS Android devices (specialized rugged devices, devices in China) one big challenge is actually enrolling them, since the code that enrolls a Fully Managed device is not part of AOSP. As I mentioned in my post about China, only a few vendors took care of this. In this post we you will... Continue Reading →
- iOS 14.2 Xamarin bug – using Workspace ONE Intelligence Automations to improve user experienceby apcsb on December 23, 2020 at 7:30 am
There is currently an issue (confirmed by Microsoft) with Xamarin-based apps built for iOS 14.2 – they crash when deployed via MDM (but do not crash if installed manually from store) and only on the newer devices (iPhone XR etc). In this post I will show a solution that we came up with together with... Continue Reading →
- Android 11 COPE and the end of Internal appsby apcsb on October 5, 2020 at 7:30 am
We know about the changes to Android 11 COPE, and how they affect the EMMs. One aspect that was slightly overlooked though, is what happens to Internal apps, which many organizations are still employing. We have recently released a KB, which caused a bit of panic between customers and colleagues. Let’s dive deeper and see... Continue Reading →
- Use compliance data in Azure AD Conditional Access policies by integrating Workspace ONE UEM with...by apcsb on September 10, 2020 at 7:30 am
The title says it all! The feature has been available for a while in a closed preview status, but with 2008 it has moved to Public Preview! Similarly, Microsoft moved the APIs on their side to Public Preview as well, listing VMware Workspace ONE as the ONLY (currently) supported EMM. Needless to say, we are... Continue Reading →
- On building Android devicesby Jason Bayton on December 26, 2020 at 6:21 pm
As 2020 comes to a long-overdue close and we head into what anyone can hope will be a slightly less chaotic new year, it also edges closer to what will soon be two years leading product with Social Mobile. With the results of all the hard work now materialising, I think it’s interesting to reflect on the last >18 months, what it’s lead to, and what’s next. Note: The following is a personal take on a work-related topic. For normal Android Enterprise content, please head here. The leadup I’ve spent many years on the consumer end of Android, from devices ... read more.
- Google announce big changes to zero-touchby Jason Bayton on November 10, 2020 at 3:09 pm
Google today dropped the most significant update to zero-touch since its introduction with the Google Pixel back in 2016! Rolling out over the next several months, all GMS certified Android devices – new and existing – running 9.0 or above will support zero-touch by default, with no additional OEM effort required. Why does this matter? Zero-touch, Google’s equivalent of Apple’s Device Enrolment, Samsung’s Knox Mobile Enrolment, and Microsoft’s Autopilot, allows for the assignment of a device to a customer-defined EMM platform before it’s even taken out of the box. It means I as a customer can purchase devices from a ... read more.
- VMware announces end of support for Device Adminby Jason Bayton on October 1, 2020 at 3:23 pm
This week, VMware announced their intention to end support for Device Admin based Android management. A topic I’ve covered in depth since Google’s announcement way back at the end of 2017, this has been a long time coming (so long), and trends with the wider ecosystem adoption of Android Enterprise over the last few years as Device Admin functionality has slowly but surely eroded away with each major Android release. 3 years on from that announcement it’s clear however DA isn’t going away as rapidly as some would hope; whether that’s due to slow device refresh cycles (some industries take ... read more.
- Google launch the Android Enterprise Help Communityby Jason Bayton on July 16, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Today Google announced the public availability of the Android Enterprise Help Community, a community resource tied to the Android Enterprise Help Center. Driven primarily by community experts (Google Product Experts), the Help Community offers the wider ecosystem of partners and customers a place to discuss all things Android Enterprise, whether EMM issues, device questions, zero-touch queries, deployment or in-life support concerns, best practices, tips or really anything else. As long as it’s AE, it’s fair game. The community has been up and running for a little bit, and a few customers have stumbled upon it no doubt while perusing the ... read more.
- Watch: An Android Enterprise discussion with Hypergateby Jason Bayton on July 16, 2020 at 9:45 pm
In planning since before MWC was cancelled, myself and Alessandro of Hypergate finally got to sit down and chat a bit about Android, enterprise mobility and the current situation. If the above doesn’t display, here’s the direct link. Don’t want to see our faces? Catch it on soundcloud instead! It was a pleasure to be Hypergate’s first guest on their new Mobile Security Talk series. Until next time!
The Bearded Wonder From Down Under All things VMware Workspace ONE, Identity and everything in between.
- Introducing Rollcall - Azure Active Directory to Workspace ONE Access SCIM Proxyby The Bearded Wonder From Down Under on November 19, 2020 at 3:57 am
I don't even know where to start here! This project has been one of the most frustrating but […]
- The Elusive Cloud Based Windows Deploymentby The Bearded Wonder From Down Under on April 28, 2020 at 6:51 am
It's a bit like Bigfoot. Some have said they've seen it, and can suggest how it might work. Some […]
- Imaging Windows 10 Devices for Workspace ONE - Part 2: Creating, Capturing and Deploying a Reference Imageby The Bearded Wonder From Down Under on April 27, 2020 at 6:41 am
Now that you have a WDS environment that can complete some basic task sequences and deploy images, […]
- Imaging Windows 10 Devices for Workspace ONE - Part 1: Installing Windows Deployment Servicesby The Bearded Wonder From Down Under on April 25, 2020 at 3:02 am
Full disclose straight up - this is a long one. I often get asked that once we remove SCCM from a […]
- So I wrote my first Appby The Bearded Wonder From Down Under on April 15, 2020 at 6:30 am
And it was exhausting! I've never really been interested in coding, but with being in front a […]
Brooks Peppin's Blog Windows 10 | Workspace ONE | VMware
- WS1 ManagedVMby Pim Van de Vis on February 19, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Those people that have been in the VMware EUC space for a couple years might still remember a product called ‘Horizon FLEX’. This was based on the technology from Mirage. With the Horizon FLEX package, administrators could create restricted virtual machines (Horizon FLEX virtual machines) and deploy those on laptops running VMware Fusion, Workstation or The post WS1 ManagedVM appeared first on Brooks Peppin's Blog.
- How to keep your Workspace ONE UEM Environment Cleanby Brooks Peppin on January 26, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Update – Jan 2020. I’ve uploaded a new version that includes a number of enhancements including multi-platform support and duplicate user detection/deletion. I’ve also drastically improved the speed of the duplicate checking function. Intro Keeping a clean and healthy environment is important when managing a large number of devices in Workspace ONE UEM. Over time The post How to keep your Workspace ONE UEM Environment Clean appeared first on Brooks Peppin's Blog.
- Windows 10 reset and wipe options explainedby Pim Van de Vis on November 10, 2020 at 3:04 pm
More and more Workspace ONE UEM features that are obvious to use on IOS and Android are coming to Windows 10 devices. One of these features is the ability to remotely send a Wipe or Reset command to a device. This might seem like a trivial and easy feature, and is, however there are at The post Windows 10 reset and wipe options explained appeared first on Brooks Peppin's Blog.
- How to Configure Passport For Work CSP in Workspace ONEby Brooks Peppin on September 28, 2020 at 9:05 pm
There are many nodes in the Passport For Work CSP which configure and control Windows Hello for Business, however only a subset are available in the UI in Workspace ONE UEM. Here is how you can build a custom profile in order to access every node: Login to VMware Policy Builder Click on the appropriate The post How to Configure Passport For Work CSP in Workspace ONE appeared first on Brooks Peppin's Blog.
- New YouTube Series – The Ascentby Brooks Peppin on September 22, 2020 at 2:34 pm
I am super proud to announce a YouTube Series that Adarsh and I launched this week on the VMware End User Computing channel. It is called “The Ascent. Future-Ready Now with Workspace ONE.” It is all about actually using and deploying Workspace ONE in the real world. We’re not trying to make this super polished The post New YouTube Series – The Ascent appeared first on Brooks Peppin's Blog.
Many Miles Away IT guy from Down Under
- Getting Started with Horizon 8by Darryl Miles on October 14, 2020 at 6:02 am
VMware Horizon is a modern platform for secure delivery of virtual desktops and apps across the hybrid cloud. You can … More
- Disable Windows Hello with Autopilot using Workspace ONE UEMby Darryl Miles on October 6, 2020 at 1:48 am
Workspace ONE UEM fully supports Microsoft Autopilot. For those who are not aware, Windows Autopilot provides setup and preconfiguration services … More
- Getting Started with Workspace ONE UEMby Darryl Miles on September 22, 2020 at 3:25 am
VMware® Workspace ONE™ is an intelligence-driven digital workspace platform that simply and securely delivers and manages any app on any … More
- AuthN/AuthZ nuances when integrating Workspace ONE and Azure ADby Darryl Miles on July 29, 2020 at 4:51 am
Workspace ONE provides a great way to provide a seamless experience when accessing Office 365. I’d previously written how you … More
- Integrating Workspace ONE UEM and Access with Oktaby Darryl Miles on September 16, 2019 at 4:01 am
At Oktane in May 2018, VMware and Okta announced a strategic partnership to deliver advanced identity capabilities for the Digital … More
My Blog Camille Debay
- Add vRealize Operation Manager in the WS1 App Catalogby Camille Debay on September 14, 2020 at 7:47 pm
When you integrate vRealize with WS1 Access, users are going to be authenticated using the OAuth method. the problem is… The post Add vRealize Operation Manager in the WS1 App Catalog appeared first on My Blog.
- Windows 10 Join Method Overviewby Camille Debay on August 12, 2020 at 6:40 pm
In the past on Windows, you had 2 options: Domain join or Workgroup.Windows 10 add more options which can be… The post Windows 10 Join Method Overview appeared first on My Blog.
- Workspace ONE UEM – PowerShell Profileby Camille Debay on November 20, 2019 at 11:48 am
We can do a lot of things in Workspace ONE UEM especially when it comes to custom profile. We can… The post Workspace ONE UEM – PowerShell Profile appeared first on My Blog.
- WNF and Task Schedulerby Camille Debay on November 11, 2019 at 10:00 am
As I was investing another subject, I came across a scheduled task with a custom trigger and when I looked… The post WNF and Task Scheduler appeared first on My Blog.
- PowerShell – UTF8 and BOMby Camille Debay on October 3, 2019 at 11:55 am
When you save something as UTF-8 in PowerShell, it, most likely, will be as UTF-8 with BOM. This can be… The post PowerShell – UTF8 and BOM appeared first on My Blog.
Mobile Pros Run by mobility professionals, for mobility professionals
- The state of Mobile security 2019by Rusell Mohr on July 15, 2019 at 1:48 pm
This is a companion article to Mathew Shaver’s excellent piece on the state of UEM in 2019. Matthew covered changes Apple and Google recently made in their approaches to device management, and how industry needs to adapt to a new reality. Citing the film, “The Right Stuff,” Matthew illustrated our collective inertia in responding to
- State of UEM 2019by Matthew Shaver on June 25, 2019 at 11:48 pm
There is a moment in the great space race film, The Right Stuff, where Jeff Goldblum sprints down a lengthy hallway, bursts in to a room full of shadowy men in dark suits, and exclaims “It’s called Sputnik!” (referring to the Russian space program). “We know” “Sit down” the shadows call back. Lyndon B. Johnson
- Apple WWDC19 Recap: Enterprise-a-paloozaby Aaron Freimark on June 13, 2019 at 1:11 am
Apple’s annual developer conference took place last week, and it was a doozy. The enterprise-focused announcements were tremendous, especially when compared with previous years. I’m going to summarize here the most important announcements for enterprise. This focuses on iOS (and iPadOS), and more or less ignores macOS and tvOS. For a more consumer-focused summary of
- A review of the Google Pixel 3aby Jay Allen on June 4, 2019 at 10:32 am
Possibly one of the best Mid-range devices! Early Days So it’s been nearly two weeks with the new Google Pixel 3a and I have to admit so far the experience has been a good one! As a long term iPhone user both in my professional and personal life, my experience with Android has been mostly
- Device Enrollment Program (DEP) – Admin & End User Benefits and Challengesby Adrian Patrascu on March 19, 2019 at 3:03 pm
DEP, or the Device Enrollment Program, was announced by Apple in 2013, and rolled out in February 2014, to automate and simplify both enterprise and school bulk enrollment into Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) environments. DEP empowers Apple, Apple authorized resellers, and carriers to register iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices with the EMM server so that
Sam Akroyd Thoughts on Tech
- Getting Started with Ansible with VMC on AWSby Sam Akroyd on February 9, 2021 at 1:21 pm
A few months back, I had some fun playing round with Terraform with VMC on AWS. It’s fair to say, I caught a bit of the old automation bug, so this time I thought I’d play around with Ansible. This is how I got myself started…. Rather my usual rambles, this is a simple, do
- Orchestration for end user devices? Really?by Sam Akroyd on January 14, 2021 at 10:59 am
For years, just about every marketing department for any software company has been going on about automation and orchestration. They are pretty much the ultimate buzzwords and I can’t thing of a single sales pitch where one of those words weren’t used. But I’m struggling to think of a pitch where either of those words
- What does modern day CCTV look like?by Sam Akroyd on January 3, 2021 at 3:55 pm
Having worked in IT for a number of years, I’ve come across various dumb CCTV systems used to assist in securing physical buildings, but with AI and machine learning becoming commonplace, has video surveillance finally gained some intelligence? Like many home owners, home video surveillance has become the norm, with businesses such as Ring, Google
- Cloud Gaming. Is this the next Google vs Amazon battleground and can either succeed?by Sam Akroyd on December 10, 2020 at 4:48 pm
When I was a (much) younger man, I spent a good percentage of my time partaking in far too much drinking, not enough studying, and far too much online gaming. This was around the time of huge franchises starting up, such as Call of Duty and my personal favourite Battlefield. I spent many-a-night staring at
- Did the pandemic just kill off the Corporate Network?by Sam Akroyd on November 20, 2020 at 1:23 pm
Since the start of the year, and the beginning of the pandemic pretty much everyone’s work and personal life has been distrupted. High streets are empty, offices are earily quiet and gyms, well I don’t know – I don’t ever visit them 😉 But aside from my lack of cardio action in 2020, many workers
- Writeable App Volumeby techhub981158167 on February 16, 2021 at 8:37 am
A short demo on how you can install an application using VMware App Volumes, Writeable App Volume, and have it roam with you when logging onto a non persistent VDI machine.
- Doom on Raspberry Piby techhub981158167 on February 9, 2021 at 9:22 am
Whilst my goal has been to publish posts around EUC I happened to find myself playing Doom over the weekend, which was one of my favourite games back in the day, so I thought I would share a few details. I have bought a Raspberry Pi model B with 8GB RAM to build an ESX … Continue reading Doom on Raspberry Pi →
- Raspberry Piby techhub981158167 on February 3, 2021 at 9:08 am
I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi model B (8GB). I am currently running through some testing of a few different EUC related options, time spent so far has been on ESX for ARM. Blog posts to follow……….
- Google Android 11 COPEby techhub981158167 on January 14, 2021 at 10:24 am
With Android 11 there were a number of changes from Google as to how COPE would work and how this would affect devices under MDM management. There are plenty of articles out there so this isn’t something I feel I need to write about but as multiple customers have, coincidentally, raised this with me this … Continue reading Google Android 11 COPE →
- Hands On Workspace ONEby techhub981158167 on January 11, 2021 at 10:02 am
There are many resources and sometimes it can be a chore finding the best ones. VMware TechZone is the best resource if you are specifically looking for VMware released videos, documents, whitepapers etc., however there are also some great resources from VMware Partners or in collaboration with Partners. One in particular stands out and that … Continue reading Hands On Workspace ONE →
Thomas Cheng Welcome to my digital home!
- “Error Code: 751 Unsupported 32-Bit application” when installing VPP app on iOS device enrolled...by techiecheng on February 24, 2021 at 3:30 pm
This post might not be relevant to many unless you happen to be deploying an app that was last updated years ago. Recently, I was tasked to deploy an app that didn’t happen for some reason. Upon further investigation, I found the error code below: Error Code: 751 Unsupported 32-Bit application My first knowledge of
- Thumb Down on Order Based Distribution with Apple VPPby techiecheng on February 10, 2021 at 5:00 pm
This post is a gentle reminder to myself and others to avoid order based distribution at all cost based on a recent discovery in my organization. Follow along and I’m certain you will be convinced just as well. This post also will not contain any graphics other than the thumb down image so read at
- “Download failure. Tap to Retry.” or “Cannot Download – Your IT administrator has limited...by techiecheng on January 27, 2021 at 9:00 pm
A while back, I wrote a post on the issue with sending large attachment in Blackberry Work. Recently, my service desk brought to my attention the errors below when downloading large attachments also in Blackberry Work. After confirming the size limit for sending attachment within Blackberry Work app configuration, I switched my focus to settings
- ‘Can’t reach the server’ when syncing mail with managed Gmail app on Android Enterprise...by techiecheng on January 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Recently, I was prompted to sign in again with my managed Gmail app on my Android device enrolled as Android Enterprise. The mail profile was pushed from my AirWatch UEM console, and we have Secure Email Gateway (SEG) set up to proxy the mail traffic to our Exchange on-premises environment. Knowing that my AD credential
- Configure and publish AirPrint profile for HP LaserJet printers with VMware Workspace ONE UEM by...by techiecheng on January 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Before AirPrint became available, printing wirelessly might require installing 3rd party app and having the document traveled a long distance through an external infrastructure before coming back to the printer possibly right next to you. Whether you choose to print via AirPrint or 3rd party app, the steps to configure should be pretty straight forward
VirtuallyUnboxed Lifting the lid on everything virtual
- Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Access Integration for Hub Servicesby virtuallyunboxed on March 2, 2021 at 4:06 pm
I know there are a lot of SaaS customers out there who have only been using basic MDM functionality within Workspace ONE. The platform has moved on a lot in the last few years and if you haven't already seen it i strongly suggest you check out hub services. This takes the Workspace ONE agent that is used for device management and adds additional functionality to the application such as a unified app catalogue, people search and a notifications platform to name but a few!
- Workspace ONE Access FIDO2 integrationby virtuallyunboxed on February 19, 2021 at 2:33 pm
As of this month (Feb 2021) All Workspace ONE Access SaaS tenants, now supports FIDO2 as an authentication method. So, I thought i'd put together a short video showing how easy it is to configure it and some different device types using the solution.
- Workspace ONE UEM – Windows 10 enrolmentby virtuallyunboxed on August 12, 2020 at 1:35 pm
If you're an existing Workspace ONE UEM administrator, you'll know there are lots of ways to enrol a variety of devices. Whether you're a seasoned admin or a newbie though, you might not be aware of some of the Windows 10 enrolment methods.
- Desktop Repurposing v2.0by virtuallyunboxed on May 26, 2020 at 1:18 pm
A year ago myself and my colleague Matt Evans tested desktop re-purposing tools from 10 different vendors. One year on we run through the latest versions of the software and report our updated findings
- Looking for a quick to deploy remote access solution?by virtuallyunboxed on March 10, 2020 at 8:32 pm
We’re seeing an increase in news articles and customer requests around enabling staff to work from home. Due to the current global situation, many organisations are quickly looking to enable remote working to ensure their employees safety and keep them productive at the same time. This is especially true in certain organisations which provide key public services.
- It’s Time to Redefine End User Computingby mobilejon on March 2, 2021 at 3:07 pm
I think we should get this out of the way: “You probably aren’t going to like this article or agree with my view on EUC.” Now, we can have a … It’s Time to Redefine End User Computing Read More » The post It’s Time to Redefine End User Computing appeared first on Mobile Jon's Blog.
- Workspace ONE Boxer Unifies Mobile Content Managementby mobilejon on February 24, 2021 at 3:25 am
As of late, I’ve been focusing a bit on Workspace ONE Boxer with some appealing new features early in 2021. Finally, I’m happy to report Enterprise Content has REALLY been … Workspace ONE Boxer Unifies Mobile Content Management Read More » The post Workspace ONE Boxer Unifies Mobile Content Management appeared first on Mobile Jon's Blog.
- Adding Resiliency to the Workspace ONE Secure Email Gateway with Kerberos Constrained Delegationby mobilejon on February 19, 2021 at 6:10 pm
As I wrote about a few months ago, you can build a seamless email experience with the Workspace ONE SEG powered by Kerberos. One area that I am focused on … Adding Resiliency to the Workspace ONE Secure Email Gateway with Kerberos Constrained Delegation Read More » The post Adding Resiliency to the Workspace ONE Secure Email Gateway with Kerberos Constrained Delegation appeared first on Mobile Jon's Blog.
- Is Workspace ONE Access Barking Up The Right Tree with FIDO2?by mobilejon on February 15, 2021 at 2:59 pm
Workspace ONE Access has been an ever evolving platform since transitioning from VMware Identity Manager awhile back. We have seen some major advancements like their DUO API Integration. This past … Is Workspace ONE Access Barking Up The Right Tree with FIDO2? Read More » The post Is Workspace ONE Access Barking Up The Right Tree with FIDO2? appeared first on Mobile Jon's Blog.
- Workspace ONE Boxer is FINALLY introducing the Graph APIby mobilejon on February 8, 2021 at 2:51 pm
For those who have read my blog over the last few years, you know I have written several articles about Workspace ONE Boxer, such as last week’s article. I’ve been … Workspace ONE Boxer is FINALLY introducing the Graph API Read More » The post Workspace ONE Boxer is FINALLY introducing the Graph API appeared first on Mobile Jon's Blog.
- Android Native Check In/Check Out (CICO)by Roger Deane on March 2, 2021 at 1:05 pm
Episode #69 - In this episode I talk to Kevin Murray and Karim Chelouati about the new "native" CICO feature for Android in Workspace ONE UEM 2102. Also cover some of the other product updates from last week.
- Creating a Windows 10 Virtual Machine to Test Workspace ONEby Darren Weatherly on March 1, 2021 at 9:31 pm
This guide shows you how to create a Windows 10 virtual machine to use in a Workspace ONE test environment. It also covers the best way to configure the VM settings in VMware Workstation, so you can take advantage of features in Workspace ONE such as BitLocker encryption, Windows Security Settings, and more.
- Understand and Troubleshoot Tunnel Connectionsby Andreano Lanusse on March 1, 2021 at 7:07 pm
Before you plan or troubleshoot Tunnel connections for Per-App or Device Tunnel use cases, you need to know how the Workspace ONE Tunnel app connects to a resource. This helps you determine the best architecture, understand the traffic flow, network ports, and help in troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Windows 10: VMware Workspace ONE Operational Tutorialby Josué Negrón on March 1, 2021 at 5:57 pm
This Windows 10 troubleshooting guide provides general troubleshooting guidance, as well as solutions to specific problems for various Windows 10 features in Workspace ONE UEM. Procedures include locating log files and registry keys, using Fiddler as a troubleshooting tool, troubleshooting baselines, sensors, Dell Client Command Suite integration, and more.
- Weekly Digest for End User Computingby Josue Fontanez on February 25, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Do you ever get tired of searching for relevant content that is spread out all over the place? Have you ever thought, "Why isn't everything I need in one place somewhere?" Now it is. This weekly blog posts a curated list of technical articles from far and wide, including technical articles, knowledge base topics, virtual events, webinars, and more. Some are hard to find because they don’t have a good notification system. But Josue seeks them out and presents them here every week.
- Enterprise App Repository From A Customer's Point Of Viewby Roger Deane on February 23, 2021 at 5:47 pm
Episode #68 - This is a special episode because we have a customer as one of the guests. Sam Akroyd from Stagecoach talks about his Workspace ONE UEM journey and how he is using some new features in the Windows 10 Enterprise App Repository. Josue Negron from Tech Marketing also joins to go over some of the finer details on how EAR and notifications work.
- Workspace ONE Intelligence: What's New - January 2021by Karim Chelouati on February 19, 2021 at 3:11 pm
This video walks through the latest key features released in Workspace ONE Intelligence, including demos and technical information on Platform and Automation, Security (CVE and Login Risk Score) and Employee Experience.
- EUC vExpert Monthly Digest - February 2021by Josue Fontanez on February 18, 2021 at 9:16 pm
This month’s digest contains a slew of articles covering various aspects of Workspace ONE, Horizon tools, and a ton more expert tips and tricks running VMware End-User Computing technologies.
- Hub Services and Access Updatesby Roger Deane on February 16, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Episode #67 - Sorry, no guest this week, just product updates. In this episode I cover updates to Hub Services, Access and several productivity apps that were released last week.
- HIPAA Compliance with Carbon Black And Workspace ONE UEMby Roger Deane on February 9, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Episode #66 - In this episode I talk to Andrew Osborn about a whitepaper that outlines HIPAA Compliance and how Workspace ONE UEM and Carbon Black can help. I also cover the latest product releases and Productivity Apps.
- VMware Workspace ONE Boxer: Multiple Managed Accounts - Feature Walk-throughby Robert Terakedis on February 9, 2021 at 4:38 pm
This video covers the multiple managed accounts feature on Workspace ONE Boxer and includes the following: - an overview of Workspace ONE Boxer app and security features - mail account use cases - technical prerequisites - a demo of the multiple, managed account configuration
- How to Achieve HIPAA Complianceby Andrew Osborn on February 9, 2021 at 12:09 pm
VMware is excited to announce the availability of a 3rd party whitepaper which provides a detailed overview of VMware’s Carbon Black Cloud and Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platforms. Both were independently assessed for technical capabilities in securing Win10 workstations against the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)’s Security Rule.
- Episode 18: Using Baselines to Apply Industry-recommended Settingsby Adarsh Kesari on February 8, 2021 at 8:43 pm
It's time for a second guest presenter on The Ascent! Josué Negrón (@josuejnegron) from the EUC Technical Marketing team shows us all about the Baselines feature in Workspace ONE. Baselines allow an admin to apply an industry-recommended policy set onto a Windows 10 device and apply additional custom settings to meet your policy requirements.
- Getting Started with the VMware Horizon Serviceby Rick Terlep on February 5, 2021 at 11:23 pm
If you are new to the VMware Horizon Service, this guide provides you with useful information resources that will help you get started. It explains the various emails you will receive and points you to documentation for connecting your Horizon environment to the Horizon Control Plane.
- Episode 17: The Modern Way to do Windows Updatesby Adarsh Kesari on February 4, 2021 at 1:53 pm
Keeping Windows up-to-date is a pivotal component of the modern transformation journey. Windows releases/patches are more frequent and incremental, and requires an endpoint admin to collaborate closely with apps teams to ensure OS updates don't negatively impact app performance. In this episode, Brooks and Adarsh cover how modern Windows Updates work, how to configure it in Workspace ONE UEM and the different deployment considerations for an administrator.
- VMware Workspace ONE Questions? Tech Zone's Got Answersby Gina Daly on February 2, 2021 at 4:07 pm
If you have a Workspace ONE question, then Tech Zone has the answer. Check out the new Workspace ONE Frequently Asked Questions asset on Tech Zone! This FAQ contains answers to the most popular Workspace ONE questions and links to additional content. We will update the Workspace ONE FAQ regularly so check back for updates.
- Workspace ONE UEM DDUI Beta, Check It Out!by Roger Deane on February 1, 2021 at 9:50 pm
Episode #65 - In this episode I talk to Bhavesh Kumar and Karim Chelouati about the new Data Driven User Interface (DDUI) in Workspace ONE UEM Profiles. This feature is now in Beta so please go try it out and give us your feedback!
- VMware Workspace ONE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)by Gina Daly on February 1, 2021 at 7:41 pm
The VMware Workspace ONE Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) document provides answers to some of the most popular Workspace ONE FAQs.
- Understand and Troubleshoot Horizon Connectionsby Graeme Gordon on February 1, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Before you start troubleshooting Horizon and Blast connections, read this guide to help you understand how a VMware Horizon Client connects to a resource. With this insight, you can determine the best architecture, understand the traffic flow and network ports, and troubleshoot more effectively.
- Episode 16: Wiping Windows 10 Devices - you have options!by Adarsh Kesari on January 27, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Wiping and resetting a Windows device is an integral part of a standard operating procedure for an IT administrator. Workspace ONE UEM makes this easy for an admin, with three different wipe and reset options available to fit the intended requirement. In this episode, Adarsh and Brooks dive into the differences between enterprise wipe, device wipe and enterprise reset - and in what situations to use each of those options.
VMware Workspace One The un-official subreddit for VMware Workspace One. I recently started learning/managing Workspace One for the company I work for, I came to reddit to find others and saw that there wasn’t a community, so I started one.
- Device is not picking up its DEP MDM assignment. Goes to retail setup instead of presenting enrollment form.by /u/GeekgirlOtt on March 2, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Can you suggest possible reasons ? In DEP I have unassigned the MDM then reassigned it; didn't help. Device is being reassigned to a different wsone user account. After device wipe, I would normally be able to re-enroll easily. Could it have something to do with the original SIM not being present ? In console I can only 'add' an approved SIM, I can't remove the currently approved one. submitted by /u/GeekgirlOtt [link] [comments]
- How do I stop AppStore from popping up during enrollment?by /u/GeekgirlOtt on March 2, 2021 at 2:08 pm
After enrolling in MDM, while apps are populating the screen, App Store open up with a popup "What's New on the App Store & Arcade" with a [continue] button, which must be hit then it prompts to Sign in with an Apple ID or hit [Cancel]. We'd like the AppStore to not install at all or be hidden and silent. Our apps are 'purchased' so the user shouldn't need an icloud account at all. submitted by /u/GeekgirlOtt [link] [comments]
- What happens to installed apps if the VPP token is changed?by /u/boondocktaint on February 26, 2021 at 4:25 pm
If I set up a new ABM location, then create a token from that location and replace the current token in WS1, will it uninstall the apps from devices that were deployed with the previous token? submitted by /u/boondocktaint [link] [comments]
- WS1 application deploymentby /u/simlehot on February 26, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Hello everybody, I'm currently configuring our environment and I can't wrap my head aroud something.. I am currently deploying an application which requires a license which is in a plist file. This plist is not a part of the DMG. Does anyone have any idea how I could deploy the plist along with the app? I tried to create a plist in the post installation script section but was unsuccessful. Thanks! submitted by /u/simlehot [link] [comments]
- Determine all local accounts on a deviceby /u/Skyboard13 on February 25, 2021 at 9:49 pm
Hi All, We haven't been able to get an concrete answer from WS1's support team so I thought I would ask here: Does Workspace One have the ability to list all of the local accounts on either a Win10 or MacOS device? And if so, can it list out who are members of the local Administrator group on each device? Thanks so much for your help. submitted by /u/Skyboard13 [link] [comments]
- WS1 Access Migration Toolby /u/pkbu on February 25, 2021 at 4:31 pm
My very first fling is out this week - https://flings.vmware.com/workspace-one-access-migration-tool For those looking to migrate WS1 Access to the cloud, this fling will help ease your migration efforts - https://cloudtekki.com/post/access-migration. submitted by /u/pkbu [link] [comments]
- Automating Windows 10 VM build auto enrolled into UEM using Packerby /u/pkbu on February 23, 2021 at 3:43 pm
💥NEW💥: Automating Windows 10 VM build auto enrolled into UEM using Packer - https://twitter.com/pkblah/status/1364213423739838468 If you work with Win10, learn how you can build a Windows 10 VM auto enrolled into #WS1UEM without a single mouse click or key stroke... all within 30 mins. #EUC #Automation submitted by /u/pkbu [link] [comments]
- Usecase: Android devices needs to turn the display off/on automaticallyby /u/mruserdude on February 22, 2021 at 2:23 pm
As the title says, we want to deploy Android units that are used in single app mode, but where we can control when the display is active. We won't need a lock-screen code since this will be single app devices. As per now, I actually don't know if the end users will be able to reach the screenlock button as the units will be locked in a casing. What say the masters of r/WorkspaceOne? submitted by /u/mruserdude [link] [comments]
- Deployment of Outlook failure - IOSby /u/hoosedamoose on February 19, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Hi all, thought I’d ask on here about an issue I’m having pushing out outlook to IOS devices. There’s 3000 DEP supervised devices on the platform and outlook is synced via VPP through apple business manager. For some reason it is failing to install on all devices that are enrolled as directory users. It successfully deploys on devices that have basic accounts. I’ve ensured there are enough licenses for the amount of users and no other conflicts with smart groups etc. The logs show nothing and VMware have no idea why this is happening. Has anyone run into any issues with any other apps? This is the only app that won’t install. submitted by /u/hoosedamoose [link] [comments]
- How to enroll without "AirWatch Service for Huawei"on February 18, 2021 at 8:53 am
Hi all, My work environment consist a lot of BYOD devices and some of them are Huawei that get enrolled with a work profile. They are personally owned, but work enabled. After the "Airwatch service for Huawei" app has been removed from the PlayStore, we cant enroll them with the hub application. Anyone got any experience with this issue? And hopefully a solution : D Reference:https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/81986 [link] [comments]
- Windows 10 started alerting our users that WS1 accessed their device location this week. Anyone else seeing this? I’m wondering if there is a way to hide it.by /u/dmort_93 on February 17, 2021 at 8:21 pm
submitted by /u/dmort_93 [link] [comments]
- FYI - Email Notifications Issueby /u/JLC510 on February 17, 2021 at 5:19 am
Just wanted to let anyone out there know if you're using any sort of ENS/SEG setup for email access (either with Boxer or Direct Exchange) email notifications stopped working around Feb 8th for me this month. VMware cloud ENS no longer accepts communication older than TLS 1.2. Our Exchange environment wasn't set for this and though email still came through I got user complaints of email notifications not coming through. If you have the same issue, verify your exchange env is set to use TLS 1.2. submitted by /u/JLC510 [link] [comments]
- what happened with android and emm?by /u/guywhoshouldknow on February 17, 2021 at 1:35 am
Hello, I manage about 40 android cellphones(company owned) at my job and I recently had to add another which was newer than the rest. When I enrolled the hub stated I had to enroll in Google Enterprise for airwatch/workspaceone to work. i ended up enrolling the account we use to login to google on the phones and then enrollment worked but now it's a completely different set up with a work/personal profile. I'm not even sure if the previous policies are in place, this seems more like a BYOB solution. we really didn't want users linking their own google accounts so we used one account for all phones. we also wanted to lock down what apps can be installed, screenshots, plugging the phone into computers etc etc. it seems like my whole set up will mean nothing now. I'm thinking of just moving away from airwatch all together if i can't keep using it the way we have the last 5 or 6 years now. submitted by /u/guywhoshouldknow [link] [comments]
- Workspace One - Cloud Connector Costby /u/padgo on February 11, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Hi All, Quick one, is the cloud connector license included into any of the Licence SKU's for Workspace One, such as enterprise? I cant see anything on cost for this. Thanks! submitted by /u/padgo [link] [comments]
- Mobile Device compatibility listby /u/BMMXVIIC on February 9, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Looking for a Workspace ONE list of compatible mobile device compatibility list. Does this list exist? submitted by /u/BMMXVIIC [link] [comments]
- Would you recommend Workspace One for workstation management?by /u/CyranoDeBallserac on February 8, 2021 at 4:32 pm
Hi all, We're starting to look at WS1 as an alternative to Intune/SCCM/Jamf in our environment, primarily because we have a few affiliated companies that are running their own AD/Azure AD, and the multi-tenant capabilities are very appealing. I've had a WS1 demo environment provided to us from VMware, and I have a good general sense of the product and features. The question that I have is looking at reviews of people who have used it, some people say it's full of bugs and not good for workstation management, poor customer support, etc., and others seem to like it. I was hoping some of you would be willing to give your opinions on the product as a whole. Pro's/Con's, would you purchase it again? That kind of thing. Thank you all in advance. submitted by /u/CyranoDeBallserac [link] [comments]
- iPhone restrictions issuesby /u/Pretends-To-Know-IT on February 8, 2021 at 4:10 am
I recently started working with Apple Configurator 2 and added a test iPhone to see how it passed into WS1. The profile I created installed however I noticed several additional restrictions I did not set and can’t find where they live to change the default. The restrictions including blocking install of all apps (even blocked adding apps through Configurator 2). Any ideas where default restrictions for iOS is in WS1? Thanks Edit: I found the setting in Workspace One. Its Groups & Settings > All Settings > Apps > Workspace One > App Restrictions > Restricted Mode for Public iOS Applications. This only runs on iOs 13+ and was selected. I unselected it and was able to open the App Store to pull down what was needed. submitted by /u/Pretends-To-Know-IT [link] [comments]
- Can't access work files from personal appby /u/BMMXVIIC on February 7, 2021 at 9:59 pm
Hi all, Samsung just updated their phone OS and now if I download an image and try select it from work profile I get the following: Can't select work files. Your IT admim doesn't allow you to access work files from personal app. Any help? submitted by /u/BMMXVIIC [link] [comments]
- Firefox Application configuration keysby /u/BMMXVIIC on February 3, 2021 at 4:51 pm
I have been looking for a list of Firefox application configuration keys online but can't seem to find any. I would like to change the homepage of the browser and also make it default browser. submitted by /u/BMMXVIIC [link] [comments]
- WS1 user logsby /u/BMMXVIIC on February 3, 2021 at 6:50 am
Hi all, I am trying to find out where I can view user logs on WS1. I can't seem to find them. Is there something I need to enable for this to appear? submitted by /u/BMMXVIIC [link] [comments]
The Support Insider VMware Support News, Alerts, and Announcements
- New KB articles published for the week ending 21st February, 2021by Nandita Ray on March 1, 2021 at 5:38 pm
Tweet Products Document Id Title Published Date VMware Cloud on AWS 82668 Dynamic Environment Manager Application Template Usage Guidelines 18/02/2021 VMware Dynamic Environment Manager 82663 [VMC on AWS] Internal Solution User certificate renewal FAQ 18/02/2021 VMware NSX for vSphere 82662 Direct upgrade to NSX-V 6.4.10 fails from NSX-V 6.4.2, 6.4.3, 6.4.4, and 6.4.5 versions 18/02/2021 … Continued The post New KB articles published for the week ending 21st February, 2021 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- New KB articles published for the week ending 14th February, 2021by Nandita Ray on March 1, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Tweet Products Document Id Title Published Date VMware App Volumes 82621 Networks not appearing on ESXi host 12/02/2021 VMware App Volumes 82573 Example Configuration of LACP on VMware, Cisco, and HP switches 08/02/2021 VMware Cloud on AWS 82591 VMware Workspace ONE Admin Assistant for macOS to end support for OS versions below macOS 10.13 High … Continued The post New KB articles published for the week ending 14th February, 2021 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- New KB articles published for the week ending 7th February, 2021by Nandita Ray on March 1, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Tweet Products Document Id Title Published Date VMware vSphere 82515 Boot device guidance for low endurance media(vSphere and vSAN) 04/02/2021 VMware Dynamic Environment Manager 82492 Dynamic Environment Manager (DEM) Deployment and Configuration for Virtualized Environments 03/02/2021 VMware Dynamic Environment Manager 82524 Dynamic Environment Manager Profile and Application Troubleshooting Approach 04/02/2021 VMware vCloud Availability 82464 “Unable … Continued The post New KB articles published for the week ending 7th February, 2021 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- Automating Endpoint Management with Bulk Product Operations in VMware Skylineby Kelcey Lemon on February 22, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Tweet What is Bulk Product Operations? Bulk Product Operations is a feature that can increase your productivity by automating the process of adding, updating, or deleting the endpoints that Skyline monitors through the use of a simple CSV file. To take advantage of this feature, your Skyline Collector must be current. Refer to this link … Continued The post Automating Endpoint Management with Bulk Product Operations in VMware Skyline appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- What’s New in VMware Skyline – February 2021by Kelcey Lemon on February 8, 2021 at 7:40 pm
Tweet What’s New in VMware Skyline We’re pleased to announce new Skyline Collector 2.7 and Advisor releases with simplified product end point configuration, improved Log Assist messaging, expanded inventory details and new Findings & Recommendations. We strongly recommend updating your Skyline Collector to take advantage of all the new features, as well as upcoming features in subsequent releases. If you have the Auto Upgrade feature enabled, your Collectors will update automatically. If not, you can download the new version … Continued The post What’s New in VMware Skyline – February 2021 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- New KB articles published for the week ending 31st January, 2021by Nandita Ray on February 7, 2021 at 11:42 pm
Tweet Products Document Id Title Published Date Skyline Collector Aappliance 82328 Skyline Collector Status: ‘No Products Configured’ 25/01/2021 Skyline Collector Aappliance 82325 Using the configure-network command-line utility in VMware Skyline Collector 25/01/2021 VMware Cloud Foundation 82393 VMware Cloud Foundation Skip Level Upgrade Tool fails to connect to management vCenter due to an untrusted certificate 28/01/2021 … Continued The post New KB articles published for the week ending 31st January, 2021 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- Top 20 articles for vSphere, November 2020by Antony Nelson on February 3, 2021 at 9:32 am
Tweet Investigating virtual machine file locks on ESXi “503 Service Unavailable” error on the vSphere Web Client when logging in or accessing the vCenter Server “The target host does not support the virtual machine’s current hardware requirements” error vMotioning a VM vSphere Client (HTML5) and vSphere Web Client 6.5 FAQ Moving a virtual machine between … Continued The post Top 20 articles for vSphere, November 2020 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- Top 20 articles for vSAN, December 2020by Antony Nelson on February 3, 2021 at 9:13 am
Tweet vSAN Health Service – vSAN Build Recommendation – vSAN release catalog up-to-date vSAN “Proactive rebalance” and “Automatic Rebalance” “There is no more space for virtual disk .vmdk” error when starting vSAN VM How to manually remove and recreate a vSAN disk group using esxcli vSAN Health Service – Data Health ? vSAN Object Health … Continued The post Top 20 articles for vSAN, December 2020 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- New KB articles published for the week ending 24th January, 2021by Nandita Ray on January 27, 2021 at 8:35 am
Tweet Products Document ID Title Published Date VMware Cloud on AWS 82232 Dell EMC PowerProtect on VMware 19/01/2021 VMware Cloud on AWS 82269 [VMC on AWS] Subnet overlap error while creating Route based vpn tunnel 21/01/2021 VMware Integrated OpenStack 82233 [VMC on AWS] Unable to Switchover during HCX Bulk Migration 19/01/2021 VMware Smart Assurance – … Continued The post New KB articles published for the week ending 24th January, 2021 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.
- Top 20 articles for vRealize Operations, December 2020by Antony Nelson on January 25, 2021 at 12:11 pm
Tweet vRealize Operations Data Collection How to reset the admin password in vRealize Operations vRealize Operations Manager Sizing Guidelines How to reset the root password in vRealize Operations Adding additional storage to a node in vRealize Operations /storage/log is full on vRealize Operations Replace expired internal certificate in vRealize Operations Safely cleaning up log files … Continued The post Top 20 articles for vRealize Operations, December 2020 appeared first on VMware Support Insider.